The Laboratory Services program administers a broad range of analytical activities related to surface water quality, water treatment, wastewater treatment, and industrial wastewater. This includes:
- Regulatory compliance monitoring for both the water treatment and water reclamation facilities.
- Analytical support for process improvement at the facilities.
- Compliance with local, State and Federal requirements for the Industrial Waste Control Program
- Analytical services to the city’s Stormwater Services Division.
- Assisting with research efforts at local universities (through the Water Resources Research Institute of North Carolina for example) by conducting selected analyses.
- Analytical response to customer water quality concerns.
For information, call at (919) 560-4386.
Click or call 919-560-1200