- List of Approved Backflow Assemblies (XLSX)
- Approved Reciprocity Backflow and CCC Schools:
- Separate Irrigation Meter for Lawn Sprinkler/Irrigation - As of July 1, 2009, state law requires a separate irrigation meter for all new in-ground irrigation systems connected to the public water supply. The intent of this legislation, House Bill 2499, is to reduce water systems’ vulnerability to drought and allow them a quicker response to water shortages.
- Why Hire a NC Licensed Irrigation Contractor? (PDF)
CoD Public Works Engineering Inspections – How do I get my water meter released?
Go to https://durhamnc.gov/DocumentCenter/View/10868/Utility-Walk-for-the-Release-of-Water-Meters-Flow-Chart)
- Employees Exempted from Licensure (PDF) - Individuals working under someone’s license must be a bona fide employee of that firm with taxes withheld.
- Make a Payment Online for CCC Fees - Effective June 1, 2018, CCC now has a One-Time online payment portal for customers to pay Cross Connection Fees. The website is located online at https://ipn2.paymentus.com/rotp/dhcc. When making a payment please select the appropriate payment type and enter your Backflow Permit number, Building Permit number, or Students Name. Once payment has been approved you will receive a confirmation email and a copy will be sent to [email protected]. Your payment will be applied appropriately.
- Test Procedures for SVB and RPDA-Type II bypass
- Foundation for Cross-Connection Control and Hydraulic Research
- American Backflow Prevention Association
- How to Find and Read Your Water Meter
- Backflow Academy
- Non-Compliant Hose Bibb Irrigation Systems (PDF)