- List of Approved Backflow Assemblies (XLSX)
- Continuing Education
- American Backflow Prevention Association (ABPA) – Carolina’s Chapter - Continuing knowledge and up-to-date information in this constantly changing field
- NC One Water – Commitment to the industry, your career, and public health
- TREEO Center – National certifications for training, research, and education
- Foundation for Cross-Connection Control and Hydraulic Research
- Approved Reciprocity Backflow and CCC Schools:
- Separate Irrigation Meter for Lawn Sprinkler/Irrigation - As of July 1, 2009, state law requires a separate irrigation meter for all new in-ground irrigation systems connected to the public water supply. The intent of this legislation, House Bill 2499, is to reduce water systems’ vulnerability to drought and allow them a quicker response to water shortages.
- Why Hire a NC Licensed Irrigation Contractor? (PDF)
- CoD Public Works Engineering Inspections – How do I get my water meter released?
Go to https://durhamnc.gov/DocumentCenter/View/10868/Utility-Walk-for-the-Release-of-Water-Meters-Flow-Chart)
- Employees Exempted from Licensure (PDF) - Individuals working under someone’s license must be a bona fide employee of that firm with taxes withheld.
Per the State Board of Examiners of Plumbing Heating & Fire Sprinkler Contractors: License Information: Employee Misclassification--Bona-fide Employees
- Make a Payment Online for CCC Fees - Effective June 1, 2018, CCC now has a One-Time online payment portal for customers to pay Cross Connection Fees. The website is located online at https://ipn2.paymentus.com/rotp/dhcc. When making a payment please select the appropriate payment type and enter your Backflow Permit number, Building Permit number, or Students Name. Once payment has been approved you will receive a confirmation email and a copy will be sent to [email protected]. Your payment will be applied appropriately.
- Test Procedures for SVB and RPDA-Type II bypass / How to submit the test in BSI
- Example Main Backflow - (RPDA Type II Bypass) Example Bypass 1/2" SCV/RP
Check Valve 1 (CV1) 10.0 → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → →10.0
Check Valve 2 (CV2)* 2.0 1.4
Relief Valve (RV) 2.2 → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → 2.2
Buffer 7.8 → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → 7.8
* NOTE: CV2 will be the only difference between the two Test & Maintenance Reports.
Click or call 919-560-1200