This project involves the design of sidewalks on one side of Raynor Street from N. Miami to Hardee Street. Total length is 0.3 miles. The budget for the project is $364,435.
The project vicinity is shown to the right under Project Information. The improvements include new sidewalks and accessible ramps.
- Design Completed: November 2019
- Anticipated Right-of-Way Completion: July 2022
- Anticipated Bid Advertisement: December 2022
- Anticipated Construction Start: May 2023
- Anticipated Construction Completion: August 2023
Ramey Kemp and Associates of Raleigh, NC has been hired as the design firm to prepare plans, obtain permits, and hold informational meetings with stakeholders. They began data collection in February 2018 and currently are in right-of-way acquisition phase of the project.
The goal of the project is to improve pedestrian accommodations and the proposed improvements include curbs and gutters, ramps, and sidewalks.
Click or call 919-560-1200