Concrete/Sidewalk Repairs

Concrete-Sidewalk provided by Public Works Street Maintenance

The Street Maintenance Division is responsible for repairs to existing sidewalk, curb and gutter, and curb ramps when they are within the city limit, and not on a private street.  This includes repairs needed due to water/sewer repair work completed by the city’s Water and Sewer Maintenance Department.  The concrete crews also address sidewalk trip hazards when reported by residents. 

To submit a Concrete Repair request, please contact DurhamOneCall at 919-560-1200

Requests for NEW sidewalks or curb ramps can be made by calling Public Works Engineering Division at 919-560-4326.