Phone: 919-560-4326, ext.30233
South Alston Avenue sidewalk is a federally funded project that will add more than 2,200 linear feet of sidewalk along the west side of South Alston Avenue from Capps Street to Riddle Road. The project includes installation of curb ramps, upgrade to Triangle Transit Bus stops with concrete bus pads, construction/upgrade of stormwater infrastructure, the re-establishment of drainage ditches and to construct curb and gutter along portions of the roadway within the project limits. Property owners will not be charged any assessments to construct the sidewalk or associated improvements.
- Advertisement: October 18, 2022
- Pre-Bid Meeting: November 2, 2022 at 11:00 AM (Virtually).
- Bid Opening: Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 1:00 PM (In-Person, at 101 City Hall Plaza, Suite. 3100)
- Anticipated Construction Start: Spring 2023
- Anticipated Construction Completion: January 2024
The lowest responsible responsive bidder was White Oak Construction Corp. of NC.
Click or call 919-560-1200