James Steinberger, EI
Phone: 919-560-4326, ext. 30266
The City is soliciting a person or firm to provide inspection services for the upcoming bridge repairs contract. The selected consultant will be asked to perform the following activities for the project:
Act as an Inspector for the project –The engineer shall provide inspection services for the construction projects and address matters pertaining to the project such as:
- Field inspection of the work.
- Verify whether work is done under required specifications.
- Verify the quantities of pay items installed by the Contractor Review daily reports and quantities put into PDRx system by contractor
- Addressing questions from the contractor Being aware of specifications and standard details for bridges structures & Stormwater system.
- Being aware of the challenges of doing asphalt/concrete/water and sewer utility work in the City of Durham and NCDOT public right of way
Other Services – The engineer shall provide additional services related to the construction projects as needed on an hourly basis.
- Pre-Submittal Meeting: Thursday, March 14, 2022 at 2:00 PM
- Submittals Due: Tuesday, March 22, 2022 by 2:00 PM
This project has been awarded to SEPI Engineering and Construction.
Click or call 919-560-1200