Purchasing -Doing Business with the City
BID & PROPOSAL PROCESS FOR VENDORS
- Bid & Proposal Opportunities are posted online and on Twitter
- Submit response(s) for Bids before the posted deadline - LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- Review Bid Proposal Awards posted online
- If a submitted response is accepted, work with the Purchasing Division to complete the purchasing process under guidelines established in the Purchasing Policy
- Instructions on how to successfully submit a response to the Bid & Proposal Opportunity(ies) you are interested in are conveniently located within the posted proposal(s) packages.
- All purchasing and contracting activities are in line with Equity & Inclusion guidelines.
- Find details about registering with the State of North Carolina Office of Historically Underutilized Businesses [HUB] at SWUC (Become a HUB vendor).
- COVID-19 Contractor Guidance
VENDOR REGISTRATION & LOG-IN
- Register as a Vendor on our Vendor Self Service site
- For more information about becoming a vendor, review our Vendor Information page.
- To inquire about a vendor payment, contact Accounts Payable.
- EMAIL: [email protected]
- PHONE: (919) 560-4132 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
LEARN MORE ABOUT . . .
- A free social networking and micro-blogging service that enables users to send and read other users' updates (tweets).
- Text-based posts of up to 140 characters which are displayed on the user's profile page and delivered to other users who have subscribed to them (followers).
- Users can send and receive tweets via the Twitter website, Short Message Service (SMS/aka texting) or Really Simple Syndication (RSS/feed to your computer's Internet browser).
How is the Purchasing Division using Twitter?
- Durham has set up a Twitter account to alert followers about bid and contracting opportunities.
Sign Up for Twitter
- Visit our Twitter site and click "Join Today"
- You can set your preferences on how you would like to receive your messages. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>