Greg Smith, PE
Phone: 919-560-4326, ext. 30255
This project web page was updated on March 17, 2023.
Beginning February 28, 2023, the City is advertising for construction bids for four (4) cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) lining of existing stormwater drainage pipes. A pre-bid conference was held on March 16, 2023 and the minutes are posted in the Project Information section of this page. The pre-bid conference was not mandatory but attendance was encouraged. A bid opening will be held at Durham City Hall on the date and time listed below. All bid documents can be found and downloaded from the project information section of this web page. Should you wish to receive email updates on this project, please email the project manager and request to be added to the Project Manual Holders List.
If you are interested in hearing from us directly regarding future bid opportunities, please email us at Public Works Stormwater Infrastructure Group and request to be added to our list of interested construction bidders.
Key Project Dates
- Advertisement: February 28, 2023
- Pre-Bid Conferences: 3:00 p.m. March 16, 2023
- Bid Opening: 3:00 p.m. March 30, 2023
- Notice to Proceed: Estimated June 2023
The project involves the furnishing of all materials, labor, equipment, tools, etc. unless otherwise specified, cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) lining of existing storm drainage pipes throughout the City of Durham.
- Northlake Drive Trenchless Pipe Repair (ROW-263)
- Glidewell Court Trenchless Pipe Repair (ROW-248)
- Huntingridge Road Trenchless Pipe Repair (ROW-320)
- Maplewood Cemetery Trenchless Pipe Repair (COP-155)
Click or call 919-560-1200