Grievances & Complaints

Complaints that a City program, service or activity is not accessible to persons with disabilities should be directed to the ADA coordinator by phone at 919-560-4197 for voice, by calling 711 for TTY, or by email.

Any resident who wishes to file a formal complaint with the City that alleges noncompliance or any actions that would be prohibited by Title II of the ADA should follow the Grievance​ Procedure (English) or Grievance Procedure (Spanish)​​.