January 11, 2021
Public Hearing Notice: Durham Board of County Commissioners - Jan. 11, 2021 at 7 p.m.
Monday, January 11, 2021
Public hearings will be held to discuss the following: Landscape Manual for Durham Revisions.
The Durham Board of County Commissioners will hold virtual public hearings on January 11, 2021 at 7 p.m. to consider the following:
Landscape Manual for Durham Revisions
Revisions to the Landscape Manual for Durham to update the text to reflect current industry standards, to revise the plant charts for clarity and to reflect changes to the prohibited plant list, to revise the planting details, and to propose UDO amendments and new planting installation certifications.
For information about the Landscape Manual Revisions, contact Jessica Dockery, Planning Manager, at [email protected] or call 919-560-4137, ext. 28210.
- Residents wishing to comment on the public hearing must sign up by emailing the Durham County Clerk to the Board at [email protected] no later than 2 p.m. on Monday, January 11th.
- The call-in information for the meeting will be shared to those individuals after they have emailed the Clerk.
- The virtual option aligns with social distancing requirements which ensures the safety of citizens who wish to participate as well as Board members and Durham County Government staff.
- Citizens who wish to view the BOCC meeting can watch it live on the County's YouTube channel.
- Replays of the meeting are available on the Durham Television Network on Spectrum Channel 8, AT&T U-verse Channel 99, Google Fiber Channel 8 and Frontier Communications Channel 70.
- On-demand video may be watched once it is uploaded to the County's website.