January 19, 2021
Public Hearing Notice: Durham City Council - Jan. 19, 2021 at 7 p.m.
Tuesday, January 19, 2021
Public hearings will be held to discuss the following: Annexation - 3016 Page Road (BDG2000005); Zoning Map Changes - 3016 Page Road Townhomes (Z2000001), Forest at Duke (Z2000012), Corners at Brier Creek Townhomes South (Z1900057); and Text Amendment - TC2000004 – 160D Updates.
The Durham City Council will hold virtual public hearings on January 19, 2021, at 7 p.m. to hear the following requests:
Zoning Map Changes
- 3016 Page Road (BDG2000005) is a request for a contiguous annexation of one parcel totaling 26.86 acres located at 3016 Page Road.
- 3016 Page Road Townhomes (Z2000001) is a request to change the zoning located at 3016 Page Road from Rural Residential (RR) to Planned Development Residential 7.200 (PDR 7.200) with a proposed change to the Future Land Use Map from Industrial to Medium Density Residential.
- Forest at Duke (Z2000012) is a request to amend the development plan approved under P88-31to allow for additional height located at 2701 Pickett Road.
- Corners at Brier Creek Townhomes South (Z1900057) is a request to change the zoning located at 4228 Corners Parkway from Commercial General with a Development Plan (CG(D)) to Commercial General with a Development Plan (CG(D)).
- TC2000004 – 160D Updates: This text amendment proposes revisions to various provisions of the Unified Development Ordinance (UDO) in order to comply with statutory revisions associated with the new state enabling legislation NCGS Chapter 160D. The amendments are identified as necessary corrections, clarifications, re-organization, or other minor changes to comply with 160D, and also include other technical changes for clarity or to remove redundancies.
This meeting will be held online using the Zoom virtual meeting platform.
- Register to speak at the hearing at least 30 minutes before the meeting on the meeting date at:
- Or, by calling 1-301-715-8592 at least 15 minutes before the meeting start time.
- Instructions to participate in the virtual meeting or to watch it live are available at: https://durhamnc.gov/3012/Public-Hearings-and-Notices