April 6, 2021
Public Hearing Notice: Durham Historic Preservation Commission - April 6, 2021 at 9 a.m.
Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Public hearings will be held to discuss the following: Certificates of Appropriateness - 709 Shepherd Street (COA2100008), 804 Hermitage Court Drive (COA2100012), 2207 Englewood Avenue (COA2100013), 162 West Ramseur Street (COA2100014), and Yancey Street (COA2100015).
The Durham Historic Preservation Commission will hold virtual public hearings on April 6, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. to consider the following:
Certificates of Appropriateness
- 709 Shepherd Street (COA2100008) is a request for new construction of an accessory structure (continued from March 2, 2021).
- 804 Hermitage Court Drive (COA2100012) is a request for modifications to primary and accessory structures.
- 2207 Englewood Avenue (COA2100013) is a request for demolition of a contributing primary structure.
- 162 West Ramseur Street (COA2100014) is a request for new construction on a vacant lot.
- Yancey Street (COA2100015) is a request for demolition of a noncontributing primary structure.
Substantial changes to the proposed actions may be made following the public hearing for each case. Call 919-560-4137 or email [email protected]
This meeting will be held online using the Zoom virtual meeting platform.
- If you plan to speak on a matter, you must register to speak by 3:00 p.m. on February 23, 2021 at:
- The meeting can also be accessed by calling 1-301-715-8592. Standard calling charges may apply.
- The meeting will also be live streamed on the City's YouTube channel.
- View instructions toparticipate in the virtual meeting or to watch live.
- The Chair will recognize all persons wishing to speak and will allocate time to individual speakers based upon the number of persons to be heard.