August 23, 2021
This meeting will take place virtually via Zoom.
Public Hearing Notice: Durham Board of County Commissioners - August 23, 2021 at 7 p.m.
Monday, August 23, 2021
Public hearings will be held to discuss the following: Zoning Map Change - Old Bahama Fire Station (Z2000046).
The Durham Board of County Commissioners will hold virtual public hearings on August 23, 2021, at 7:00 p.m. to hear the following requests:
Zoning Map Change
- Old Bahama Fire Station (Z2000046) Two parcels located at 1426 Bahama Road, is a request to change the zoning from Commercial Neighborhood (CN) and Residential Suburban-20 (RS-20) to Commercial Neighborhood with a text-only development plan (CN(D)).
Substantial changes to the proposal may be made following the public hearing. For information about this item, contact l[email protected] or call 919-560-4137.
- Residents wishing to comment on the public hearing must sign up by emailing the Durham County Clerk to the Board at [email protected] no later than 2 p.m. on Monday, August 23.
- The call-in information for the meeting will be shared to those individuals after they have emailed the Clerk.
The virtual option aligns with social distancing requirements which ensures the safety of citizens who wish to participate as well as Board members and Durham County Government staff.
- Citizens who wish to view the BOCC meeting can watch it live on the County's YouTube channel.
- Replays of the meeting are available on the Durham Television Network on Spectrum Channel 8, AT&T U-verse Channel 99, Google Fiber Channel 8 and Frontier Communications Channel 70.
- On-demand video may be watched once it is uploaded to the County's website.