September 13, 2021
This meeting will take place virtually via Zoom.
Public Hearing Notice: Durham Board of County Commissioners - September 13, 2021 at 7 p.m.
Monday, September 13, 2021
Public hearings will be held to discuss the following: Zoning Map Change - 2104 and 2112 Ellis Road (Z2000042).
The Durham Board of County Commissioners will hold virtual public hearings on September 13, 2021, at 7:00 p.m. to hear the following requests:
Zoning Map Change
- 2104 and 2112 Ellis Road (Z2000042) is a request to change the zoning from Residential Rural (RR) & Residential Suburban-20 (RS-20) to Commercial General with a Development Plan (CG(D)) and a proposed change of the Future Land Use Map designation from Research/Research Application to Commercial located at 2124 & 2112 Ellis Road.
Substantial changes to the proposal may be made following the public hearing. For information about this item, contact l[email protected] or call 919-560-4137.
Residents wishing to comment on the public hearing must sign up by emailing the Durham County Clerk to the Board at [email protected] no later than 2:00 p.m. on Monday, September 13rd. The call-in information for the meeting will be shared to those individuals after they have emailed the Clerk.
- The virtual option aligns with social distancing requirements which ensures the safety of citizens who wish to participate as well as Board members and Durham County Government staff.
- Citizens who wish to view the BOCC meeting can watch it live on the County's YouTube channel.
- Replays of the meeting are available on the Durham Television Network on Spectrum Channel 8, AT&T U-verse Channel 99, Google Fiber Channel 8 and Frontier Communications Channel 70.
- On-demand video may be watched once it is uploaded to the County's website.