November 22, 2021
This meeting will take place virtually.
Public Hearing Notice: Durham Board of County Commissioners - November 22, 2021 at 7 p.m.
Monday, November 22, 2021
The Durham Board of County Commissioners will hold virtual public hearings to hear the following requests: Text Amendment - Unified Development Ordinance Text Amendment, Updates for Applications and Permits (TC2100004).
- Unified Development Ordinance Text Amendment, Updates for Applications and Permits (TC2100004): The purpose of this set of amendments is to establish within the Unified Development Ordinance (UDO) the official application procedures for street naming, street closing, and annexation requests that are processed by the Planning Department, relocate and update the statutory development agreements application procedures, and update certain zoning map change procedures.
Substantial changes to the proposal may be made following the public hearing. For information about the text amendment item, contact l[email protected] or at 919.560.4137.
Residents wishing to comment on the public hearing must sign up by emailing the Durham County Clerk to the Board at [email protected] no later than 2 p.m. on Monday, November 22nd. The call-in information for the meeting will be shared to those individuals after they have emailed the Clerk.
- The virtual option aligns with social distancing requirements which ensures the safety of citizens who wish to participate as well as Board members and Durham County Government staff.
- Citizens who wish to view the BOCC meeting can watch it live on the County's YouTube channel.
- Replays of the meeting are available on the Durham Television Network on Spectrum Channel 8, AT&T U-verse Channel 99, Google Fiber Channel 8 and Frontier Communications Channel 70.
- On-demand video may be watched once it is uploaded to the County's website.