- The Third Quarter Financial Report is offering a positive look at how City government is operating at this point in the year.
- A recent survey shows how engaged City employees are in their jobs serving the Bull City.
- City government is taking a significant step toward making sure that people who speak a primary language other than English have meaningful access to programs and services.
- Developers, homeowners or anyone wanting to access property or zoning information can now do it more easily thanks to Durham Maps.
- Thanks to a donation of pet masks from Eno Animal Hospital, the Durham Fire Department will now be able to help more four-legged family members affected by fire.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly news program dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.
Bull City Wrap Archive