- The Morgan-Rigsbee Parking Garage will soon be humming with activity for those looking for two more places to eat in downtown Durham.
- A program to guide the implementation of the Durham Trails and Greenway Plan is now being developed.
- If you’ve been wondering how the condition of the pavement in your neighborhood ranks compared to other city streets, you can now find out online.
- A significant pavement preservation project is about to get underway at various locations throughout Durham. Find out why this type of work can only be done at certain times of the year.
- Durham is continuing to build a paving program that is balanced between the preservation of roads that are currently in good condition and repaving those that are beginning to fail.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly news program dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.
Bull City Wrap Archive