- Alternate design concepts for eight corridors in and around downtown are now ready for your review. Find out where they are and how to offer your input on the Move Durham Transportation Study.
- The Durham Convention Center has officially been rededicated. We’ll take you to the reception and give you some background on why it was needed.
- Find out how you can play a more active role in your neighborhood and community through Durham Neighborhood College.
- The results are in for Durham’s first-ever participatory budgeting process. Find out which projects will be funded.
- The Cultural and Public Art Program is ready to celebrate the installation of new public art at the Durham Police Department’s headquarters.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly news program dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.
Bull City Wrap Archive
Click or call 919-560-1200