- Now that plans for the Durham-Orange Light Rail Transit have been discontinued, the Durham County Transit Plan is being updated. We’ll share what that process will include.
- A dead-end portion of a city street may be closed to make way for a redevelopment project. Find out which street is involved and what Durham would get out of the deal.
- With the help of a national grant, the City of Durham, Durham Public Schools, and a very determined woman are helping to fight childhood hunger in Durham.
- If you have an opinion on possible toll lanes in the Triangle, the regional transportation planning organization wants to hear from you.
- If your organization is interested and experienced in helping to reach new and traditionally underrepresented audiences, the City’s Neighborhood Improvement Services Department wants to hear from you.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly news program dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.
Bull City Wrap Archive