- The new Carver Street Extension is now open for traffic. Find out why it was needed and what other improvements were made in this area of Durham.
- We’re getting some outside help with the evaluation phase of our new Participatory Budgeting program. We’ll share why a third-party evaluator is needed.
- Durham and the City of Raleigh are moving forward with plans to jointly develop the Triangle Bikeway Implementation Study.
- Our Water Management Department is continuing its commitment to monitor groundwater at its closed landfill. Find out why this monitoring is still needed 21 years after the landfill closed.
- Plans to redevelop the former Police Department headquarters building at 505 West Chapel Hill Street are coming into focus.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly news program dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.
Bull City Wrap Archive
Click or call 919-560-1200