- The Durham Police Department’s Third Quarter Crime Report is showing that crime is up.
- Our Community Development Department is working to make sure that the affordable housing component of the Whitted School project is able to continue to operate.
- Our Transportation Department is moving ahead with the development of a new transit plan.
- A significant watershed protection and restoration project by our Public Works Department will help stabilize multiple streams that were impacted by Hurricane Florence.
- Downtown Durham now has more public art by way of three art-deco inspired pedestrian crosswalk designs.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly news program dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.
Bull City Wrap Archive
Click or call 919-560-1200