- Our Solid Waste Management team is making it more convenient than ever for you to get rid of your live Christmas tree this month.
- If you and your neighbors want to make your community a better place to live, our Neighborhood Improvement Services team wants to help! We’ll show you how you can possibly get financial support for your project.
- The Durham Performing Arts Center’s DPAC for All Program will continue this year. Find out how you can get $20 tickets for select Broadway shows available only to Durham residents.
- Eleven street crossing locations throughout Durham are about to get much safer. We’ll show you how and which locations will be impacted.
- If you’re interested in fishing, our Durham Parks and Recreation team has got just the spot for you! Find out where there’s a lake that’s been recently stocked with trout.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly news program dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.
Bull City Wrap Archive