- If you’re an artist with experience in creating public art, the City and its affordable housing partners want to hear from you. We’ll share information on Durham’s latest public art project.
- New recommendations are being considered for how to handle the paving of unpaved roads in the city.
- Durham City and County employees are joining the rest of the nation in remembering the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. We’ll take you to this year’s City-County Martin Luther King, Jr. Employee Observance Program.
- If you’re a solid waste customer in Durham, you’ll definitely want to download the Durham Rollout app if you haven’t done so already. Find out why this app is a “must-have.”
- Significant progress is being made on the Willard Street Apartments affordable housing community. Find out what’s been completed so far and what’s hoped to be accomplished in the next year.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly news program dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham’s City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.
Bull City Wrap Archive