- The results of Durham’s 2019 Resident Satisfaction Survey are out. We’ll show you what most residents think about life in the Bull City.
- The Durham Fire Department’s partnerships with the Town of Chapel Hill and Town of Cary Fire Departments are helping to keep as many people safe as possible.
- Find out how the General Services Department is continuing its work to make sure that the City’s facilities are operating efficiently and sustainably.
- People living with HIV who are homeless, at risk of homelessness, or do not have stable housing are receiving critical support from the Community Development Department and its partners.
- The Community Development Department and Durham County are working together to make sure that people experiencing unsheltered homelessness are receiving the services and support they need.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly news program dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham’s City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.
Bull City Wrap Archive