The City is proposing to reallocate $2,853,191 in Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds. Proposed Amendments to the subject Annual Action Plans will be available for public review from April 17, 2020 – May 18, 2020 on the Community Development Department website.
A virtual City Council meeting is scheduled in lieu of an in-person meeting. Instructions for online participation:
You are invited to a Public Hearing.
When: May 18, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: City of Durham City Council Meeting May 18, 2020
Description: Public Hearing on Proposed Substantial Amendments to the FYs 2015-2016, 2016-2017, 2017-2018, 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 Annual Action Plans
Register in advance for this public hearing:
+1 312 626 6799
+1 929 205 6099
+1 301 715 8592
+1 346 248 7799
+1 669 900 6833
+1 253 215 8782
Webinar ID: 945 2746 0295
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining this public hearing. Participation on Zoom is only required if you are going to make a public comment. You can participate by clicking on this link to preregister or by calling in the day of the meeting. If you click the link and pre-register, your comments will be heard first at the public hearing. To ensure that you will be recognized, your zoom profile name should be the same as your registration name. If you dial-in or click the link the day of the meeting you will need to digitally raise your hand, state your name and address, to make a public comment. Otherwise you can view the meeting City’s Twitter page, Facebook page, YouTube channel, on Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon via Boxcast as well as livestreamed from the City’s website. The address will also be televised live on Durham Television Network (Spectrum channel 8, Google Fiber channel 8, Frontier channel 70, and AT&T U-verse channel 99).
To Join By Computer:
1. Open the Zoom desktop client.
2. Join a meeting using one of these methods:
· Click Join a Meeting if you want to join without signing in.
· Sign in to Zoom then click Join.
3. Enter the meeting ID number and your display name.
· If you’re signed in, change your name if you don’t want your default name to appear.
· If you’re not signed in, enter a display name.
4. Select if you would like to connect audio and/or video and click Join.
To Join By Telephone:
1. On your phone, dial the teleconferencing number provided in your invite.
2. Enter the meeting ID number and password when prompted using your dial pad.
Phone Controls for Participants:
The following commands can be entered using your phone’s dial pad while in a Zoom meeting\webinar:
*6 - Toggle mute/unmute
*9 - Raise hand
Please refer to the Public Hearing Notice and Proposed Amendments for additional information.
Proposed Substantial Amendments Cover Page
Proposed Substantial Amendments Advertisement
Substantial Amendments CDBG Spreadsheet
Click or call 919-560-1200