This is a FREE webinar, but advanced registration is required.
View the event flyer (PDF)
Topics to be discussed:
- Is COVID-19 a disability?
- Who is protected by the FHA?
- The eviction process in NC
- Tenant protections under CARES Act
- How to file a fair housing complaint in Durham
Who should attend?
- Housing Advocates
- Property Managers
- People interested in fair housing
- Jack Holtzman, Fair Housing Project, Legal Aid of North Carolina
- Larry Revelle, City of Durham Human Relations Division
- Chelsea Cook, Durham Office, Legal Aid of North Carolina
Fair Housing Project, Legal Aid of North Carolina, City of Durham Human Relations Division
This event is funded in part through a grant under the Fair Housing Initiatives Program with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Click or call 919-560-1200