News Flash Home
The original item was published from 8/19/2021 6:13:00 PM to 8/23/2021 8:05:03 AM.
Bull City Wrap Video Update
Posted on: August 16, 2021
[ARCHIVED] New Bull City Wrap Begins August 16
Miss any of our recent Bull City Today episodes? Catch up now with Bull City Wrap.
- The new Racial Equity Commission now has by-laws to guide the way it works.
- One of the ways that we’re helping to address the needs of youth and businesses is through supporting Made In Durham’s establishment of talent development pipelines in key industries.
- New water and sewer service or repairs often mean more repairs are needed for the surrounding street infrastructure. We’ll show you how Public Works is making sure that’s getting done in the most efficient way possible.
- Our work to provide housing assistance and services to low-income people living with HIV and AIDS is continuing with the help of our partners at the Durham Housing Authority and the Durham County Department of Social Services.
- The search for our new Police Chief is progressing right on track. Find out the latest developments as well as what happens next.