News Flash Home
The original item was published from 8/20/2021 6:42:13 PM to 8/30/2021 8:35:02 AM.
Bull City Wrap Video Update
Posted on: August 23, 2021
[ARCHIVED] New Bull City Wrap Begins August 23
- The issue of how to bridge the digital divide is front and center in our community. Find out how the development of a Digital Equity Plan will help to address it.
- Our Office on Youth is continuing its work to serve and engage with our city’s young people. We’ll show you just some of the ways it’s been doing that over the past year.
- Construction for the Emergency Watershed Protection Stream Bank Stabilization project is expected to get underway soon. Find out why the project is needed and what areas will be impacted.
- The Forever Home, Durham program will not only mean more affordable housing for our city, it will also mean more work for our local businesses and potential jobs for our residents.
- Work on Durham’s Vaccine Equity Program is moving forward. We’ll show you why this initiative is needed and who’s involved in making it happen.