- After long and challenging months with staffing and operational issues, our Durham Emergency Communications Center is working hard to make improvements.
- We’re making plans for how to spend our share of the American Rescue Plan Act funding, and we want you to be involved.
- Plans for improvements in some of the currently underutilized areas of Lyon Park are moving forward. We have the latest developments as well as a look at what happens next.
- Find out how business owners will soon get a chance to learn how to connect with more opportunities during the upcoming Minority Enterprise Development Week.
- A significant stormwater infrastructure repair project is about to get underway at three locations. We’ll show you where each project site is located and why the work is needed.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.
Click or call 919-560-1200