- The newly renovated Belmont Park is now officially open. Find out about its transformation and get a look at the new features it has to offer.
- Our Emergency Rental Assistance Program is now on hold and new applications are not being accepted at this time. We’ll share why that’s the case as well as what’s being done with the pending applications.
- The ability to permanently use the Teer Quarry Reservoir as an emergency raw water storage and supply facility is a significant step closer to becoming a reality.
- The Second Quarter Crime Report is out. We’ll share the data plus just a few of the ways our officers are doing important work in our community
- If you’re looking for a fun way to spend an afternoon with your favorite four-legged friend, look no further than Barktoberfest.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.