- The City Council is a step closer to determining which local proposed projects should receive American Rescue Plan Act funds. Find out where the process is now and what comes next.
- The historic W.D. Hill Recreation Center is back open for fun. Get a look at the recent grand re-opening celebration and find out what improvements have been made at the newly renovated center.
- Our organization’s senior leadership team has two new members. We’ll introduce you to John Allore and Sharon Williams and show you which departments they’ll lead.
- More help is now available for low-income residents struggling to pay rent and utility bills. Find out how the Durham Rent Relief Program works and how to apply.
- There’s more recognition for our Budget and Management Services Department. We’ll show you why it’s being honored.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.