- If you notice a slight change in the taste and aroma of your tap water over the next month and a half, don’t worry. That’s exactly what should be happening. Find out why.
- 1,500 new trees! That’s how many have been planted in the Old Five Points, Lyon Park, and Stratford Lakes neighborhoods as well as other parts of Durham since November. Find out why.
- We’re proud to show off our three new electric vehicle charging stations that were recently installed at our Fire Administration facility. Find out how these stations are working toward our commitment to the electrification of our fleet.
- Water leaks can run, but they can’t hide! If you’re a home or business owner, that’s the message our Water Management Department wants you to hear during this year’s Fix-a-Leak Week.
- We Love Durham! Despite the pandemic-related difficulties of the past couple of years, most residents say they have a positive perception of the quality of life in the Bull City. We share the results from the 2021 Durham Resident Satisfaction Survey.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.