- Rates for water and sewer customers will be going up slightly starting in July. Find out why and how much of an increase you can expect.
- The implementation of stormwater retrofits to comply with the Falls Lake existing development requirements is just one of the reasons for higher stormwater fees next year.
- Work will soon be getting underway on a significant street repair project for 750 locations the city.
- More support is on the way for Hispanic entrepreneurs in our community thanks to a new national grant. We show you how the $15,000 grant will help local Hispanic entrepreneurs in the trade industry.
- Our work in collaboration with Durham County government to help meet the needs of young people will continue in a very focused way over the next several years.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.