- Three intersections with a history of safety issues will soon be made safer. Find out where new traffic signal improvements will be installed.
- Changes are being made to our parking violation fine and fee structure. We explain why the penalties for late payments will be decreasing in overall cost.
- Downtown visitors, residents, and employees will soon be paying more to park in City-owned decks and surface lots. Find out what the new rates will be and why they’re needed.
- Public art may soon be adding to the experience of nine bus shelters throughout Durham. Find out more about the next steps in the project and how it will also contribute to renewable energy.
- Violation of the City Noise Ordinance is now back to being a misdemeanor.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.