- July 4th is just around the corner and so is our annual citywide celebration. Find out how you can get in on all of the fun.
- Durham poet D.J. Rogers has been named as our inaugural Poet Laureate to champion the art of poetry and spoken word in our city.
- Assistance is on the way for Durham Housing Authority residents who applied for the Rent Relief Program back in the winter, but didn’t receive funding.
- Applications are being accepted for our new Monthly Parking Discounted Voucher Program for low-income individuals who work downtown.
- We now know what the Community Safety Department’s Crisis Response Teams will look like when they start responding to non-violent calls for service this summer. Find out why Durham County EMTs will play such an important role in the pilot program.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.