- If you haven’t submitted your input on the new recommended Durham County Transit Plan, there’s still time. The plan is being created to improve local and regional bus systems and to fund new initiatives like GoDurham Connect.
- Durham organizations that help unsheltered residents are invited to apply for more than $2 million in federal funds to support their efforts. Find what the funding can be used for and how to apply.
- State grant funds are now available to support local organizations that provide critical services to people who are experiencing homelessness. The funds may used for services such as street outreach, emergency shelter operations, and rapid re-housing.
- Have you ever wanted to ride with a group of fellow cycling enthusiasts on the American Tobacco Trail at night? If so, the upcoming Full Moon Fever Bike Ride on September 10 will give you your chance. We have the details on this free event.
- The Durham Police Department is in the process of implementing the ShotSpotter pilot program, and it wants to make sure that you’re in the know about everything that’s going on.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.