- We now know the results of our most recent Pavement Condition Study as well as what the options are for managing our city’s streets over the next five years. Find out what they are and how much they will cost.
- Our City-County Planning Department wants to provide a way for you to learn about and give feedback on growth management cases earlier in the process. Growth management cases include zoning map changes, annexation petitions, and future land use map changes.
- The development of the final draft of our new Comprehensive Plan is nearing completion. The plan is a long-range vision for our community and decides what can be built where in Durham. We show you how to have a say in the final version.
- A recent sidewalk condition study and asset management plan are showing what it would take to improve our city’s overall network of sidewalks. Find out how viewing this process through an equity lens will help to prioritize future improvements.
- We’re excited to announce that our Food Waste Collection pilot program is being expanded to include 500 more households. The goal is to collect food scraps from residents for composting in the most easy and efficient way possible. Learn more about this innovative new program.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.