- Five local companies will soon be putting their big ideas to work for us and Durham County government. Find out how they’ll be doing so through this year’s Innovate Durham program.
- Our tree planting program has reached an important milestone. Launched in 2018, our goal is to plant an average of 1,500 street trees each year for 10,500 new trees by 2025. We’re happy to announce we’re more than half-way there!
- A sewer replacement project for Lakewood Avenue is moving forward to support Third Fork Creek water quality improvements and downtown redevelopment.
- The federal government is supporting Raleigh-Durham International Airport’s efforts to operate in a more environmentally friendly way through its improved ground transportation options.
- We’re partnering with Durham County government to expand our support of services and emergency housing options for individuals and families experiencing homelessness.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.