- A new pilot program we’re launching in coordination with Duke University and other partners will help support and learn from those most impacted by gun violence. Find out more about the Prescriptions for Repair program.
- The City Council is considering redistricting its three wards, and you’re invited to offer your input by October 17. We share how you can do that as well as why the changes are being considered.
- Phase I of the American Tobacco District Waterline Replacement Project is now complete, and Phase II will soon be getting underway. Find out why the project is needed and what’s involved with the next phase.
- If you’ve contacted Durham One Call recently to get information or for a service request, we want your feedback by September 30. Find out how your participation in our customer service survey could earn you a $50 gift card.
- Our Splash and Play Project is continuing to move forward, thanks in large part to input from many of you. We share highlights from a recent community conversation about projects for East End and Long Meadow Parks and at the former Wheels Fun Park site.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.