- If you want to help create a cleaner community, be sure and mark your calendar now for Durham’s annual Big Sweep litter cleanup. Find out how you, your family, and friends can participate in October’s month-long campaign.
- A significant street improvement project will soon be getting underway in the Bragtown neighborhood. Nearly $2.5 million will be spent for improvements between Old Oxford Road and East Club Boulevard. We show you why the project is needed.
- A private developer wants to purchase our Durham Centre Parking Deck in order to build a 32-floor multi-family residential unit and retail tower called The James above its western half. Find out more about the proposal and next steps.
- Our Sustainable Land Use in Cemeteries project is taking an innovative approach to identifying alternatives to traditional burial. Find out why the project is needed.
- Construction of the Durham Rail Trail is on track to begin in early 2024 with design elements reflecting input from many of you. Hear about the latest engagement phase of the project and what’s next for the 1.8-mile, multi-use trail.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.