- Are you part of a group or organization that wants to help celebrate Durham during the holidays? If so, mark your calendar now for Saturday, December 17 for our annual Holiday Parade. We have details on the registration deadline for groups to be part of the fun.
- The annual State of Our Streams report is offering a glimpse at the health and cleanliness of Durham’s rivers and creeks. Find out why we received a 77 out of 100 – or a “C” – on the Water Quality Index.
- Our Water Management team is being recognized for the second consecutive year as an U.S. EPA WaterSense Partner of the Year. It’s also the department’s seventh consecutive WaterSense award! We explain what this program is and why it’s important.
- If you want to stay in the know about our important news and events, you’ll want to sign up for two new regular publications - City Connect and Durham Digest. Find out how to receive both in your email inbox.
- We now know what the process will look like for the upcoming Participatory Budgeting (PB Durham) cycle that is about to get underway. Find out what will look familiar and different for PB Durham Cycle III.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.