New Bull City Wrap Begins January 9
Miss any of our daily Bull City Today episodes? Catch up now on your local government news with Bull City Wrap.
- Residents in the Lakewood Avenue area know more about Third Fork Creek Stream Stabilization Project. They recently learned about how the creek's health will improve and nearby sidewalks will be better protected.
- A new landlord engagement program is expected to help provide more housing for people who have experienced homelessness.
- We now know what it will cost to make the minimum recommendations for the GoDurham Better Bus Project a reality. The project is working on designing bus stops and service improvements. Find out what the cost is expected to be.
- The recommended Durham County Transit Plan is now available, and your feedback is needed. The plan is a blueprint for how we will invest in our public transit system using Durham County sales tax and fees over the next 20 years.
- In coordination with the Durham City-County Planning Department, Durham County government is looking at ways to be more involved in helping to lessen the negative impacts of development in Southeast Durham.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly video news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum channel 8, Frontier channel 70, and AT&T U-verse channel 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.