Miss any of our daily Bull City Today episodes? Catch up now on your local government news with Bull City Wrap.
- Two important sustainable transportation projects here in Durham will now receive a combined $4.3 million in federal funding thanks to the Appropriations Omnibus Bill recently signed by President Biden.
- Did you know that 2023 is the year of the trail in North Carolina? In celebration, Durham Parks and Recreation is
encouraging all residents to get outside and take advantage of the over 30 miles of multi-use trails and greenways throughout the city.
- As part of the City Council’s efforts to broaden its understanding of affordable housing challenges in Durham, it recently received a presentation on the Durham Homeless Continuum of Care. We share what this system is and how it works.
- The Durham-Chapel Hill-Carrboro Metropolitan Planning Organization is continuing its work to plan regional transportation systems for our area. Find out some of its accomplishments from last year and learn more about some of its current projects.
- The 2022 Citizens’ Financial Report is now available. We share how we came in well within budget and did better
than expected over the past year.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly video news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum channel 8, Frontier channel 70, and AT&T U-verse channel 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.