Miss any of our daily Bull City Today episodes? Catch up now on your local government news with Bull City Wrap or listen to our podcast.
- Our City-County Planning team wants to hear from you regarding proposed changes to environmental standards for new developments. Find out what they are and why they’re needed.
- Thanks to the federal Safe Streets and Roads for All Grant Program, we and our regional transportation partners will be developing a Vision Zero Action Plan to help create safer streets for pedestrians, cyclists, and motorists.
- At least $10 million of our remaining $22.5 million in American Rescue Plan Act funds will go toward affordable housing projects. We have more on the City Council’s decision to fund four affordable housing proposals.
- The City Council is learning more about the Eviction Diversion Program to better understand Durham's affordable housing challenges. Find out how the program is helping to avoid eviction judgments and decreasing the number of eviction filings.
- GoDurham is making progress in improving its service for our residents. Find out what its recent achievements have been and areas in need of improvement.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly video news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s
going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum channel 8, Frontier channel 70, and AT&T U-verse channel 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.