Miss any of our daily Bull City Today episodes? Catch up now on your local government news with Bull City Wrap or listen to our podcast.
- Durham Children’s Initiative will use American Rescue Plan Act funds to support its work to help our youth overcome barriers to living wage employment. Find out what the ConnectED
to Career Pipeline program is and how it will work.
- The Piney Wood Park Pickleball project is moving forward to repair existing tennis courts, restripe for 12 new pickleball courts, and install new fencing and nets.
- If you’re a fan of the former Wheels Skating Center, here’s some news you’ll want to hear. Work to make the improvements needed to re-open the center is moving forward. Find out how and when the project is expected to be completed.
- If you notice a slight change in the taste and smell of your water over the next month, don’t worry – there’s nothing wrong with it. We share details about our annual water treatment disinfection changeover process and how long it will last.
- Durham Creek Week is coming soon! Find out how you can discover and help to clean up our waterways the week of March 18-25.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly video news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum channel 8, Frontier channel 70, and AT&T U-verse channel 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.