Miss any of our daily Bull City Today episodes? Catch up now on your local government news with Bull City Wrap or listen to our podcast.
- The 2022 Fourth Quarter Crime Report is offering some encouraging news. The report shows that both Part 1 violent and property crimes were down during 2022 compared to 2021. Find out how those numbers break down.
- Work is about to begin on the 2023 Sidewalk Repairs Program. The program will remove and replace over 11,000 linear feet of existing damaged sidewalk in different locations throughout the city. We share more about what is included in the program.
- If you live on the Maryland Avenue, you’ll want to know about this. The abandoned bridge over Ellerbe Creek is posing a safety risk and will be removed.
- An important sidewalk project along South Alston Avenue is moving forward. The project will add more than 2,200 linear feet of sidewalk along the west side of South Alston from Capps Street to Riddle Road.
- Stormwater drainage system repairs will soon be made at various sites throughout the city. The locations are in rights-of-way, on City-owned property, and on private property. Find out where these repairs will be taking place.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly video news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum channel 8, Frontier channel 70, and AT&T U-verse channel 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.
Click or call 919-560-1200