Durham Water Management will host a Public Meeting for the Lakewood Avenue Sanitary Sewer Replacement Project on Monday, March 20, 2023 at 6 p.m. This will be a virtual meeting and project representatives will discuss the project and answer questions. The public is invited to attend. Register at https://kimley-horn.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJctce-ppzwrH9AUUfiDvyl4hAK6PV3tn6BN
- The Lakewood Avenue Sanitary Sewer Replacement Project will replace and upsize an existing sanitary sewer line along Lakewood Avenue from Duke Street to Roxboro Street.
- Approximately 2,700 linear feet of 12-inch to 18-inch sanitary sewer will be replaced with 24-inch sanitary sewer. The project also includes limited waterline replacements and the stabilization and enhancement of an existing stream near the American Tobacco Trail.
- Construction is expected to begin in May 2023.
- Stay up to date on this and other Water Management projects by subscribing to City news flashes here.
- Visit the webpage for this project at https://www.durhamnc.gov/3976