Miss any of our daily Bull City Today episodes? Catch up now on your local government news with Bull City Wrap or listen to our podcast.
- If you want to make a difference in our community while enjoying a fulfilling and rewarding career, there may be a position in our organization with your name on it. Find out more about our job openings and job fair on March 20.
- The intersection of Hillandale and Horton Roads will soon be safer for everyone traveling through the area thanks to a new traffic signal with pedestrian crossings. We share why these changes are needed.
- Ideas and grant proposals are now being accepted as part of this year’s Durham Youth Leadership Fund. The program is open to young people ages 13-24, community groups, and organizations that work with and on behalf of young people.
- We’re one step closer to creating high-quality jobs for underserved communities. Learn how we’re doing that in coordination with Results for America's Good Jobs and Equity Project.
- Our Durham Police Department is marking the achievements of some of its own. The department’s annual service awards ceremony was held on March 16 to honor employees for going above and beyond the call of duty for public safety service.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly video news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum channel 8, Frontier channel 70, and AT&T U-verse channel 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.