Miss any of our daily Bull City Today episodes? Catch up now on your local government news with Bull City Wrap or listen to our podcast.
- The results from our annual resident satisfaction survey are in. Find out which of our services ranked the highest and which ones our residents said should be prioritized over the next few years.
- The Communities in Partnership organization will use $1 million in ARPA funds to support predominantly minority, low-wealth local families who have been or continue to be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- If you live, work, or offer services in Durham, our Community Safety Department wants to meet you. To do that, the department and its crisis response teams – collectively known as HEART - are holding an open house on April 17.
- A project to repair stormwater drainage systems at various sites throughout the city is about to get underway. We share which locations will be impacted.
- If you’re looking for a way to celebrate and promote environmental awareness and sustainability, our annual Earth Day Festival is the perfect event for you. Find out how you can take part in all of the fun.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly video news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s
going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum channel 8, Frontier channel 70, and AT&T U-verse channel 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.