Miss any of our daily Bull City Today episodes? Catch up now on your local government news with Bull City Wrap or listen to our podcast.
- Our city lakes are open for the season! Little River Lake and Lake Michie are open from 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays through November 6. Find out more about the recreational opportunities available.
- If you’re looking for a fun way to spend the day with your dog, our Canine Field Day is just the event for you. It will be held on Saturday, April 29 from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. at Rock Quarry Park. Find out how you and your furry friend can get in on all the fun.
- Our City Administration now knows what guidelines to follow as it develops the proposed budget for 2023-2024. Find out some of what’s included in this year’s Budget Development Guidelines.
- The Durham Arts Council will be using $1 million in American Rescue Plan Act funds to help reverse the pandemic’s negative impact on our local arts and cultural sector. Get all the details on the Invest to Restart project and who it’s expected to benefit.
- Six local business owners are at least a little more financially savvy than they were four weeks ago. That’s because they just graduated from the Momentum 360: Financial Academy for Microenterprise. Find out how the program works.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly video news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s
going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum channel 8, Frontier channel 70, and AT&T U-verse channel 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.